Updated version of src/bin/psql/create_help.pl

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Attachment

Re: Updated version of src/bin/psql/create_help.pl

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Greg Sabino Mullane writes:

> I basically just introduced 'use strict', cleaned some things
> up, and removed the references to perl 4, which has gone the
> way of the dodo (and shame on you if you are still using it :).

That's nice of you, but we have actually gone out of our way to make it
work with Perl 4, for various reasons I don't recall exactly.  If we
wanted to remove references to Perl 4 we could just revert back a few CVS
revisions.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Date: