Re: [HACKERS] Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well)

From
"Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD"
Date:
> > New patch for open item: AIX compile (Peter E, Zeugswetter)
> > (applies to today's snapshot)
> >
> > I now have a working autoconf, and was thus able to confirm, that
> > Peter's SIZEOF_INT8 check works correctly on AIX.
>
> I'm confused a bit:  In the previous message you added a check for
uint64,
> in this version you removed the u?int64 checks completely.  I suppose
it
> doesn't matter, but is there a reason?

AIX > 4.? and <= 4.3.3 has all four signed typedefs but no unsigned
ones.
BEOS has all eight typedefs.
So I thought that grouping signed and unsigned was ok.
Tom complained, and so I sent in another patch just now that separates
the 64's.

Andreas