Updated Win32 patch

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Hello!

Here is an update on the Win32 patch. Modified files are 'config.h.win32'
and two 'win32.mak'. Addresses the following:

1) Oops. Spelled fcntl.h wrong in the last one. D'uh.
2) PG_VERSION changed to be defined with " around it. psql/command.c failed
to compile without that.
3) Changed makefiles to use "/MD" and link both psql and libpq.dll against
MSVCRT.DLL instead of a static library. This takes care of the
crash-upon-free in psql.

I *think* this is what is on the "Open 7.1 Items" list as "Magnus Hagander
ODBC Issues?". It has nothing to do with ODBC, but it's the only issue I've
been involved with...

Regards,
 Magnus

 <<win32.fix.patch>>

Attachment

Re: Updated Win32 patch

Date:
> I *think* this is what is on the "Open 7.1 Items" list as "Magnus Hagander
> ODBC Issues?". It has nothing to do with ODBC, but it's the only issue I've
> been involved with...

I must have ODBC in my head.  I get NT/ODBC mixed up.

I will apply after standard 1-day timeout.  Thanks.

Re: Updated Win32 patch

Date:
Applied.  Thanks.  Open item removed.

> Hello!
>
> Here is an update on the Win32 patch. Modified files are 'config.h.win32'
> and two 'win32.mak'. Addresses the following:
>
> 1) Oops. Spelled fcntl.h wrong in the last one. D'uh.
> 2) PG_VERSION changed to be defined with " around it. psql/command.c failed
> to compile without that.
> 3) Changed makefiles to use "/MD" and link both psql and libpq.dll against
> MSVCRT.DLL instead of a static library. This takes care of the
> crash-upon-free in psql.
>
> I *think* this is what is on the "Open 7.1 Items" list as "Magnus Hagander
> ODBC Issues?". It has nothing to do with ODBC, but it's the only issue I've
> been involved with...
>
> Regards,
>  Magnus
>
>  <<win32.fix.patch>>