FreeBSD-alpha take 2.

From
Alfred Perlstein
Date:
Make pgsql compile on FreeBSD-alpha.

Context diff this time.

Remove -m486 compile args for FreeBSD-i386, compile -O2 on i386.

Compile with only -O on alpha for codegen safety.

Make the port use the TEST_AND_SET for alpha and i386 on FreeBSD.

Fix a lot of bogus string formats for outputting pointers (cast to int
and %u/%x replaced with no cast and %p), and 'Size'(size_t) are now
cast to 'unsigned long' and output with %lu/

Remove an unused variable.

Re: FreeBSD-alpha take 2.

Date:
Applied.

> Make pgsql compile on FreeBSD-alpha.
>
> Context diff this time.
>
> Remove -m486 compile args for FreeBSD-i386, compile -O2 on i386.
>
> Compile with only -O on alpha for codegen safety.
>
> Make the port use the TEST_AND_SET for alpha and i386 on FreeBSD.
>
> Fix a lot of bogus string formats for outputting pointers (cast to int
> and %u/%x replaced with no cast and %p), and 'Size'(size_t) are now
> cast to 'unsigned long' and output with %lu/
>
> Remove an unused variable.
>
> --
> -Alfred Perlstein - [bright@wintelcom.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
> "I have the heart of a child; I keep it in a jar on my desk."

[ Attachment, skipping... ]