alter table patch

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
Let's try this again with diff -c.

Attachment

Re: alter table patch

Date:
Applied.

> Let's try this again with diff -c.
[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: alter table patch

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Stephan Szabo writes:

> Let's try this again with diff -c.

There is a wording difference in the alter_table regression test now. I
suspect that this is related.

Re: alter table patch

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> There is a wording difference in the alter_table regression test now. I
> suspect that this is related.

Hmm.  I didn't expect a change since I hadn't added tests for the new
stuff, but fixing the bug that existed in reporting the constraint name
changes the error line.  Patch to expected output enclosed.

Attachment

Re: alter table patch

Date:
Applied.