error code 126

From
e-mail anilkumar
Date:
Dear Si,

i downloaded the pssqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip.

I am getting the following error when i try to add the driver using Microsoft ODBC administrator.

'The setup routine for the POSTgresql ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to System error code 126.'

Thanks,

Anil

Re: error code 126

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 05/02/2014 08:35 AM, e-mail anilkumar wrote:
> Dear Si,
>
> i downloaded the pssqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip.
>
> I am getting the following error when i try to add the driver using
> Microsoft ODBC administrator.
>
> 'The setup routine for the POSTgresql ANSI ODBC driver could not be
> loaded due to System error code 126.'

Googling found that 'System error code 126' is a fairly generic error so
not much help there. The driver you downloaded is the 32 bit version,
are you sure you are not running into a 32/64 bit problem?

Some helpful information with regard to this:

http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/faq.html#6.8

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com