Missing void arguments in a couple of declarations

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
Hi all,

Some functions in psqlodbc.h and environ.h are missing some "void" in
their arguments. I imagine that they should be fixed for correctness,
so patch attached.
Michael

Attachment

Re: Missing void arguments in a couple of declarations

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 03/12/2014 06:27 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some functions in psqlodbc.h and environ.h are missing some "void" in
> their arguments. I imagine that they should be fixed for correctness,
> so patch attached.

Thanks, pushed. I found & fixed a couple more cases of that, and also
changed the function definitions in .c files for consistency, even
though that's not strictly required for correctness AFAIK.

- Heikki