Time for a new release?

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
There has been a bunch of fixes and changes in the tree since last
release. I think it's time to make a new release.

Another reason to make a release is that the previous release is still
numbered 9.2.X. It can be confusing to users that there is no 9.3
release of the driver, while the server is on version 9.3,

- Heikki

Re: Time for a new release?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> There has been a bunch of fixes and changes in the tree since last release.
> I think it's time to make a new release.
>
> Another reason to make a release is that the previous release is still
> numbered 9.2.X. It can be confusing to users that there is no 9.3 release of
> the driver, while the server is on version 9.3,
+1. A 9.3 release for ODBC was really missing.
Michael

Re: Time for a new release?

From
"Inoue, Hiroshi"
Date:
(2013/12/10 18:25), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> There has been a bunch of fixes and changes in the tree since last
> release. I think it's time to make a new release.

I don't object to the new release but Saito-san may be in a bad shape.
Unfortunately I don't have a suffcient environment to pacakge the
release.

> Another reason to make a release is that the previous release is still
> numbered 9.2.X. It can be confusing to users that there is no 9.3
> release of the driver, while the server is on version 9.3,

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

Re: Time for a new release?

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
Hi.

Ok, I will prep release.
The version will be set to 09.03.0100.:-)
However, After some tests.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito