Hello,

1) I need to know all the connection string driver options available with psqlodbc_08_04_0100. Is there any documentation for it?

2) Is there any option from where I can specify SSL Certificate file name in connection string?  In libpq sslcert, sslkey, sslrootcert, sslcrl options are available for same. Are they available with psqlodbc_08_04_0100?

regards,
jalaj negi

Jalaj Negi wrote:
> 1) I need to know all the connection string driver options
> available with psqlodbc_08_04_0100. Is there any
> documentation for it?

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/docs/config.html?content-type=text/html&only_with_tag=REL-08_04_0100

and

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/docs/config-opt.html?content-type=text/html&only_with_tag=REL-08_04_0100

> 2) Is there any option from where I can specify SSL
> Certificate file name in connection string?  In libpq
> sslcert, sslkey, sslrootcert, sslcrl options are available
> for same. Are they available with psqlodbc_08_04_0100?

I don't think so.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

ODBC driver & connection limit

From
"Adnan DURSUN"
Date:
        Hi all,

    Does PostgreSQL ODBC driver has a connection limit ? If so, how we can
change this ?

Adnan DURSUN

Re: ODBC driver & connection limit

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Adnan DURSUN<a_dursun@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   Does PostgreSQL ODBC driver has a connection limit ? If so, how we can
> change this ?

As far as I know, the ODBC driver does not specify any limits.
However, the postgresql server does.   Notice the max_connection
parameter of the postgresql.conf file:

ttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/runtime-config-connection.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-CONNECTION-SETTINGS

There are other limiting factors involved beyond this setting also.

Richard Broersma Jr.

Vit the LoLos Angeles PostgreSQL Users Gup (LAPUG)G)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug