Time to new release ?

From
"luiz"
Date:
Hi

There are some prevision for a new oficial release of psqlODBC ?

I have dowloaded the preview snapshot of 8.02.502 from Hiroshi's site
and this seems very stable for me and fix important issues that
was not allowing me to use the 8.02.xxx version in my projects.

I would be glad if this version was released.

Thanks in advance.

--
Plan IT Tecnologia Informatica Ltda.

Re: Time to new release ?

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On 18/01/2008, luiz <luiz@planit.com.br> wrote:
> Hi
>
> There are some prevision for a new oficial release of psqlODBC ?
>
> I have dowloaded the preview snapshot of 8.02.502 from Hiroshi's site
> and this seems very stable for me and fix important issues that
> was not allowing me to use the 8.02.xxx version in my projects.
>
> I would be glad if this version was released.

Note to Hiroshi and Hiroshi: if /when you do release, please bump the
version number to 08.03.0000 to match the upcoming server release. It
helps avoid new-user confusion about which versions they should use.

Thanks, Dave

Re: Time to new release ?

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

Ah yes, Now, psqlODBC was among test because of the next Release.
Our psqlODBC is very prudent at the reason there are very many users
and a cover is wide range. Then, MSDTC understood will need many
changes. However, It is dependent on the method of using. Therefore,
The current state is sufficient timing for Release.:-)

I and Inoue-san considered the version 08.02.0600. Then, A big change
is the next. It is 08.03.000.? But, If you wish, I don't have an objection.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito