postgres odbc with crystal reports server xi on linux

From
"Dr. Maybe"
Date:
Is anybody successfully using postgres with Crystal Reports Server XI R2 on
linux ?

I'm able to connect with Windows ODBC just fine.

I can also get data out with a test program on linux so I know my driver and
odbc.ini are good.

The target environment looks like this:
    * White Box Enterprise Linux release 4
    * Crystal Reports Server XI R2 (evaluation copy)
    * postgresql-8.2.3
    * psqlodbc-8.2.3

I know Crystal doesn't officially support postgres, but since I'm using ODBC
shouldn't it work anyway?

Any suggestions?

Catch suspicious messages before you open them�with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507

Re: postgres odbc with crystal reports server xi on linux

From
Ludek Finstrle
Date:
> The target environment looks like this:
>    * psqlodbc-8.2.3

Let's try psqlodbc 8.2.4. Version 8.2.3 has some known bugs.

> I know Crystal doesn't officially support postgres, but since I'm using
> ODBC shouldn't it work anyway?

What's the problem?

Regards,

Luf