Erro on the latest version

From
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Date:
Hi list,

I would like to report an error the PostgreSQL reports when I try to add
a new odbc connection.

See the results on the attached file.

*translating*: not possible to find out the point of the procedure
X509... on libeay.dll

Regards
Ezequias

Attachment

Re: Erro on the latest version

From
Hiroshi Inoue
Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to report an error the PostgreSQL reports when I try to
> add a new odbc connection.
>
> See the results on the attached file.
>
> *translating*: not possible to find out the point of the procedure
> X509... on libeay.dll

What version of libea32.dll are you using ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: Erro on the latest version

From
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Date:
Why are you asking it to me ? Where to find out the answare ?

Regards
Ezequias

Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:

 > Why are you asking it to me ?

Your report says "not possible to find the point of the procedure
X509_STORE_set_flags on libeay32.dll"
whereas I can fnd the point in libeay32.dll on my machine. Could you
find an older version of libeay32.dll
on your machine ?

 > Where to find out the answare ?

When you find the dll libeay32.dll, please look at the property/

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hiroshi,
>
> I am sending where the file libeay32.dll is.
>
> I have no idea what to do to finish this kind of problem and if could
> occurs in my clients machines.

Hmm, many libeay32.dlls.
OK please try the snapshot driver at
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

 > Regards
> Ezequias
> Hiroshi Inoue escreveu:
>> Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
>>
>> > Why are you asking it to me ?
>>
>> Your report says "not possible to find the point of the procedure
>> X509_STORE_set_flags on libeay32.dll"
>> whereas I can fnd the point in libeay32.dll on my machine. Could you
>> find an older version of libeay32.dll
>> on your machine ?
>>
>> > Where to find out the answare ?
>>
>> When you find the dll libeay32.dll, please look at the property/
>>
>> regards,
>> Hiroshi Inoue

Re: Erro on the latest version

From
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Date:
What this snapshot means ?

I must use the traditional msi file and after replace the dlls ?

It looks a little complicated if I have 10000 users.

My old driver is still good except becouse it treats max varchar as 254
(that's why I am trying a new driver).

Any help would be glad Hiroshi,

Regards
Ezequias

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> What this snapshot means ?
>
> I must use the traditional msi file and after replace the dlls ?

What do you mean by the latest version ?
If you already installed 8.2.0100 or later version, you can simply
replace the existent dll psqlodbc35w.dll
(or psqlodbc30a.dll).

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue