postgre connection via odbc

From
"Kiran Kantheti"

Hi

I am using the postgre 64bit database installed on linux ,I need to connect to the database from remote system using windows xp for which there is a firewall enabled for the database ,i tried to connect by opening a tunnel using ssh but ia m getting a error message connection refused .

Can anyone help me

Thank you

Re: postgre connection via odbc

From
Antoine
Date:
Have you enabled tcp on the database? If not then you need to read the
postgres docs - it is quite easy to do and you should really read the
postgres docs - they are REALLY good.
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.