Max LongVarChar

From
"Sistemas C.M.P."
Date:
I need to know how to spcyfy the parameter MaxLongVarchar  in a Visual Basic connect string
Iám using string like this

driver={PostgreSQL};server=(ServerName);uid=(username);database=(databaseName)

Re: Max LongVarChar

From
Thomas Chabaud
Date:
Sistemas C.M.P. a écrit :
> I need to know how to spcyfy the parameter */MaxLongVarchar/*  in a
> Visual Basic connect string
> Iám using string like this
>
> *driver={PostgreSQL};server/=(ServerName);/uid/=(username);/database=(/databaseName)/*

Try to append  "MAXLONGVARCHARSIZE=yourvalue;" to your VB connection string

driver={PostgreSQL};server/=(ServerName);/uid/=(username);/database=(/databaseName)/*;MAXLONGVARCHARSIZE=yourvalue;

NOTIFY / LISTEN

From
"Adnan DURSUN"
Date:
            Hi

         We developed a software that uses PostgreSQL as backend. Our
application developed using VB6 and uses ODBC for connection. Of course as
connection component is ADO.

        I wonder whether PostgreSQL ODBC deriver supports PostgreSQL LISTEN
/ NOTIFY feature. Or any plan for that ?

    Sincenerly ?

Adnan DURSUN
ASRIN Bilisim Ltd.