Problems with MDAC and lo

From
"Alessandro Pedroso"
Date:
Hi

Sorry for my poor english

    I' ve tried to work with 8.1.0006 version and 0005 too, but , when i
tried to use ClientCursor on ADO connection this not work properly. If i
turn off Disallow Premature option on ODBC, works fine, but very slow.
Another versions before 8.1xxx works fine too.

What's happen?

Thanks

--
This e-mail was scanned with a private,
non-commercial version of AntiVir MailGate.

Re: Problems with MDAC and lo

From
"Dave Page"

ClientCursor work fine here with or without Disallow Premature. Can you
provide any sample code/schema?

Regards, Dave.