postgresqlodbc ssl connections

From
"Mario A. Soto Cordones"
Date:
I have an application in visual basic 6.0, which is connected to
postgresql via odbc, that made now it was to go up my server with support
for ssl, and from there my application is not connected from now on
already, the odbc version is 8_00_102.

Does Postgresql odbc support connections ssl, of being as well as is it
made????

thank you

--
cordialmente,

  Ing. Mario A. Soto Cordones

Re: postgresqlodbc ssl connections

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
SSL support is in the latest snapshot 08.01.0003.

Regards, Dave

I have an application in visual basic 6.0, which is connected to
postgresql via odbc, that made now it was to go up my server with support
for ssl, and from there my application is not connected from now on
already, the odbc version is 8_00_102.

Does Postgresql odbc support connections ssl, of being as well as is it
made????

thank you

--
cordialmente,

  Ing. Mario A. Soto Cordones

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
I have an application in visual basic 6.0, which is connected to
postgresql via odbc, that made now it was to go up my server with support
for ssl, and from there my application is not connected from now on
already, the odbc version is 8_00_102.

Does Postgresql odbc support connections ssl, of being as well as is it
made????

thank you

--
cordialmente,

  Ing. Mario A. Soto Cordones

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: postgresqlodbc ssl connections

From
"Mario A. Soto Cordones"
Date:
Hi

but that version not this available one or if, at least in the postgresql
place I don't find it

greetings and thank you very much

--
cordialmente,

  Ing. Mario A. Soto Cordones
Director de Informática y Sistemas
     Venezolana de Avaluos
   Vadis Vasa Digital Systems

   www.venezolanadeavaluos.com

> SSL support is in the latest snapshot 08.01.0003.
>
> Regards, Dave

Download from: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/snapshots/

It is a snapshot version, but has many bugs fixed over the current release version, and will soon take it's place.

Regards, Dave

but that version not this available one or if, at least in the postgresql
place I don't find it

greetings and thank you very much

--
cordialmente,

  Ing. Mario A. Soto Cordones
Director de Informática y Sistemas
     Venezolana de Avaluos
   Vadis Vasa Digital Systems

   www.venezolanadeavaluos.com

> SSL support is in the latest snapshot 08.01.0003.
>
> Regards, Dave

Date:
OK

thank you very much