odbc driver

From
Khushboo Kanjani
Date:
i have tried many times downloading the odbc driver from the site

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?downloads

i have also tried the mirror servers
using internet explorer
i get the message The page cannot be displayed
and when i ftp to the server ftp.postgresql.org
it asks for a username and passwd.
please suggest some other way ...

Thanks
Khushboo Kanjani