Error when accessing from MSAccess95

From
"Mihai Gheorghiu"
Date:
I use ODBC driver 7.02.0003 to connect to PG from MsAccess95 on Win98.
When trying to delete from a table, I get the following message:
Data has changed. Operation stopped.
Please help.
Thank you all.
Mihai

Re: Error when accessing from MSAccess95

From
"Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print"

Mihai Gheorghiu wrote:
> I use ODBC driver 7.02.0003 to connect to PG from MsAccess95 on Win98.
> When trying to delete from a table, I get the following message:
> Data has changed. Operation stopped.
> Please help.
> Thank you all.
> Mihai

Try using Row versioning.
hth,
- Stuart

Re: Error when accessing from MSAccess95

From
"Fred Parkinson"
Date:
I have a problem similar to this one, but I can't find any reference to 'row versioning' anywhere.  Could someone please direct me?
Thank you in advance

Fred

Mihai Gheorghiu wrote:
> I use ODBC driver 7.02.0003 to connect to PG from MsAccess95 on Win98.
> When trying to delete from a table, I get the following message:
> Data has changed. Operation stopped.
> Please help.
> Thank you all.
> Mihai