Automating Setup

From
"Booth, Robert"
Date:
Is there anyway to automate the setup of the ODBC driver?  I am distributing
an Access client to my users and they are all going to need to install the
ODBC driver for Postgres and I was wondering if there is anyway I can
automate the setup so they don't have to do anything to complicated.

Thanks,
Rob

Re: Automating Setup

From
Dave Page

Yes, download the mm (Merge Module) distribution and include it in your
installation project. You will need to be using a Windows Installer
compatible system though such as Wise for Windows Installer or the Microsoft
Visual Studio Installer.

Regards, Dave.