SQLSetPos error

From
Jim Dickenson
Date:
I am using version 7.1.0003 of the driver and when I try to update, add, or
delete using SQLSetPos I get the following error:

Err: 10 (S1C00)="[unixODBC]Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for
SQLSetPos"

I am using Mac OS X. Is there some way I can get these features using
SQLSetPos?

I saw some reference to DRIVER_CURSOR_IMPLEMENT but do not know what to put
in my odbc.ini file to enable this option. I edit the odbc.ini file by hand
and can not find any documentation as to what options are available and what
they do.

TIA
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson@cfmc.com

Computers for Marketing Corporation
http://www.cfmc.com/

eFax: 1-419-791-8924

Re: SQLSetPos error

From
Hiroshi Inoue
Date:
Jim Dickenson wrote:

> I am using version 7.1.0003 of the driver and when I try to update, add, or
> delete using SQLSetPos I get the following error:
>
> Err: 10 (S1C00)="[unixODBC]Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for
> SQLSetPos"

Are you using the driver come with unixODBC ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: SQLSetPos error

From
Jim Dickenson
Date:
Yes I am using the unixODBC driver as the one that came with PostgreSQL does
not connect at all.

I am using version 7.1.3 of PostgreSQL

--

Date:

You can configure --with-unixodbc( --enable-odbc) in 7.2 beta
and get the odbc driver for unixODBC. Note that the configure
option needs the unixODBC package installed.
You have to add -DDRIVER_CURSOR_IMPLEMENT to the
compile option.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue