Problem with view and fetch_fields

From
Gilles DAROLD
Date:
Hi,

I received a mail that report a problem using fetch_fields() with view.
It seems that it return good data but with a length of 0.

Maybe someone can take look and check if it's right.

Is the fix concerning alias on columns name as been applied, it seems not
to me ?
recall:

    select column1 as col1 from my table

return a colum name as column1 but expected should be col1 isn't it ?

Regards

Re: Problem with view and fetch_fields

From
Hiroshi Inoue
Date:
Gilles DAROLD wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I received a mail that report a problem using fetch_fields() with view.
> It seems that it return good data but with a length of 0.
>
> Maybe someone can take look and check if it's right.

Details please.

> Is the fix concerning alias on columns name as been applied, it seems not
> to me ?

It was already applied. What kind of source you are
seeing ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue