ODBC Driver regedit file.

From
Dave Page
Date:
The attached file contains the registry settings required to install the
ODBC driver on Windows 9X/ME/NT/2K when using the later versions of the
driver that don't have the Installshield installation:

1) Install psqlodbc.dll in to C:\Windows\System or C:\Winnt\System32
2) Add the registry settings in the attached file using regedit.

A useful addition to src/interfaces/odbc perhaps?

Regards, Dave.

 <<psqlodbc.reg>>

Attachment

Re: ODBC Driver regedit file.

From
Cedar Cox
Date:
Looks harmless enough to me.  Be sure to include an appropriate warning /
disclaimer that using that .reg file will mercilessly overwrite existing
PG-ODBC settings, as well as possibly the usual warning about registry
modifications.

-Cedar

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Dave Page wrote:

> The attached file contains the registry settings required to install the
> ODBC driver on Windows 9X/ME/NT/2K when using the later versions of the
> driver that don't have the Installshield installation:
>
> 1) Install psqlodbc.dll in to C:\Windows\System or C:\Winnt\System32
> 2) Add the registry settings in the attached file using regedit.
>
> A useful addition to src/interfaces/odbc perhaps?
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
>  <<psqlodbc.reg>>

Re: ODBC Driver regedit file.

From