Hi
I want set LC_NUMERIC permanently for my databases. I know I can use show LC_NUMERIC; to check current value and then set LC_NUMERIC=pl_PL;. But it only works until I disconnect. postgres.conf is no option because I have databases with different languages... Btw. I write my app in C++ with Qt under Windows (port to Linux is planed in the future). Thank you for your help.

best regards
Szyk Cech
=?UTF-8?Q?szyk100?= <szyk100@o2.pl> writes:
> I want set LC_NUMERIC permanently for my databases.

Read
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/config-setting.html
to see all your options for doing that.

            regards, tom lane