pgadmin doesn't see tables - SOLVED

From
Jim McNamara
Date:
Hi-

I figured it out earlier today. the pgadmin III needs contrib package installed for ubuntu based distros. once i installed that it worked as it should. i needed to read the pop-up instead of X out of it without reading ; - )

I am sorry if I am not posting correctly. Is there a better way to post if you don't like the way gmail handles conversations?

thx.

Re: pgadmin doesn't see tables - SOLVED

From
Gavin Flower
Date:
On 15/06/16 22:44, Jim McNamara wrote:
> Hi-
>
> I figured it out earlier today. the pgadmin III needs contrib package
> installed for ubuntu based distros. once i installed that it worked as
> it should. i needed to read the pop-up instead of X out of it without
> reading ; - )
>
> I am sorry if I am not posting correctly. Is there a better way to
> post if you don't like the way gmail handles conversations?
>
> thx.

Avoid GMail, use another email service!