pgAdmin III newie question

From
nitsuj
Date:
I am new to postgresql, i installed PostgreSQL 9.3.1 Installer for Windows,
what server will i install to use pgadmin instead of phpPgAdmin. I
uninstalled XAMPP because i was using MySql before and I uninstalled
Wappstack from bitnami cause it uses phpPgAdmin. As of now i only have
PostgreSQL 9.3.1 installed. I want to use pgAdmin III to manage my database.

Re: pgAdmin III newie question

From
Simone Sanfratello
Date:
Hi, you have to add the connection in your pgAdmin in menu > File > Add Server; be sure to configure login account in postgresql server pg_hba.conf and postgres.conf (sorry, but I don't know where are located in Windows), and add or configure postgres users; doesn't matter about mysql or others stuff.

I am new to postgresql, i installed PostgreSQL 9.3.1 Installer for Windows,
what server will i install to use pgadmin instead of phpPgAdmin. I
uninstalled XAMPP because i was using MySql before and I uninstalled
Wappstack from bitnami cause it uses phpPgAdmin. As of now i only have
PostgreSQL 9.3.1 installed. I want to use pgAdmin III to manage my database.

Simone

Re: pgAdmin III newie question

From
nitsuj
Date:
so basically i dont need to install wappstack anymore? everything is inside
the postgresql installer? even the localhost and apache?

Re: pgAdmin III newie question

From
nitsuj

Justin Cuizon

so basically i dont need to install wappstack anymore? everything is inside the postgresql installer? even the localhost and apache?

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/pgAdmin-III-newie-question-tp5806140p5806157.html
To unsubscribe from pgAdmin III newie question, click here.
NAML

[...]

Date:
I really don't know what you need for your business, I was talking strictly about pgAdmin and postgres use.

Justin Cuizon