Self i18n reguest - EN->SK(custom)

From
"Roman Stasak"
Date:
Hello,
    I want try localize your program into my native language, but I cannot
find .pot or .po file and gettext dont process source files in my W7
instalation, because they dont contain error string with magic function at
all. I understand en, cs and I am native speaker for slovak.
    Thank for response, help or .pot file. ;-)

Re: Self i18n reguest - EN->SK(custom)

From
Michael Wood
Date:
On 19 March 2011 08:37, Roman Stasak <roman.stasak12@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   I want try localize your program into my native language, but I cannot
> find .pot or .po file and gettext dont process source files in my W7
> instalation, because they dont contain error string with magic function at
> all. I understand en, cs and I am native speaker for slovak.
>   Thank for response, help or .pot file. ;-)

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://babel.postgresql.org/

There are links to a mailing list and other information for translators.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot@gmail.com>