Granting privelges on several tables at a time

From
Atif Jung
Date:
Is it possible to grant a user 'ALL' privileges to all tables in a database in one command?

Atif

Re: Granting privelges on several tables at a time

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 23 June 2010 10:10, Atif Jung <atifjung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to grant a user 'ALL' privileges to all tables in a database
> in one command?
> Atif

Only in version 9.0.  I believe you'd have to grant on each database
one at a time or write a script/function to do it for you.

Regards

Thom

Re: Granting privelges on several tables at a time

From
John DeSoi
Date:
On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:12 AM, Thom Brown wrote:

> Only in version 9.0.  I believe you'd have to grant on each database
> one at a time or write a script/function to do it for you.

There are some scripts here to help you out until 9.0 is released:

http://pgedit.com/tip/postgresql/access_control_functions

John DeSoi, Ph.D.