Download postgresql 7.4.1 windows

From
Salva Triado
Date:
Hello,
Now I'm beginning a project that requires postgreSQL 7.4.1, but I cannot download it.

Somebody know where can I download it?

Help me please, it is very important for me.

Thanks

Re: Download postgresql 7.4.1 windows

From
Steve Crawford
Date:
Salva Triado wrote:
> Hello,
> Now I'm beginning a project that requires postgreSQL 7.4.1, but I
> cannot download it.
>
> Somebody know where can I download it?
>
> Help me please, it is very important for me.
>
> Thanks

Your "subject" says 7.4.1 windows. There is no such thing - Windows
support was added in 8.0.

And if you need the 7.4 major release, you should use the latest 7.4
release (7.4.26 as of yesterday) to be up on security and bug fixes.

But if you absolutely must have 7.4.1 (and I really, really doubt you
do), then you will most likely have to compile from source
(ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/v7.4.1).

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Download postgresql 7.4.1 windows

From
Jasen Betts
Date:
On 2009-09-10, Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com> wrote:
> Salva Triado wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Now I'm beginning a project that requires postgreSQL 7.4.1, but I
>> cannot download it.
>>
>> Somebody know where can I download it?
>>
>> Help me please, it is very important for me.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Your "subject" says 7.4.1 windows. There is no such thing - Windows
> support was added in 8.0.

These was 7.4 for windows but it had many flaws and support has been
ended.