pl/pgsql indentation emacs

From
"Garcia, Joshua"

Does anyone know if there is an elisp file or something else that gives emacs the ability to intelligently indent pl/pgsql files?  Or at the very least, is there some elisp file or something else that gives emacs the ability to indent .sql files the way nedit indents them (which is indenting them at the same place of the line above while retaining sql syntax highlighting)?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Re: pl/pgsql indentation emacs

From
John DeSoi
Date:
On Aug 3, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Garcia, Joshua wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is an elisp file or something else that
> gives emacs the ability to intelligently indent pl/pgsql files?  Or
> at the very least, is there some elisp file or something else that
> gives emacs the ability to indent .sql files the way nedit indents
> them (which is indenting them at the same place of the line above
> while retaining sql syntax highlighting)?

I can't help you with emacs, but pgEdit is an emacs compatible editor
specifically designed for PostgreSQL and pl/pgsql.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

Re: pl/pgsql indentation emacs

From
"Garcia, Joshua"
Date:
Oh one more thing about pgedit.  I do most of my development in a
unix-based environment.  Mostly, Solaris w/ Sparc or Linux w/ x86.  Is
there a pgedit version for either?

Josh