Photos manager on PGSQL

From
Gilgam Webdesign et conseil
Date:
hello i'm a newbie in PGSQL and i'm looking for two things

a good photo manager running with PGSQL

and a cheat sheet of php functions for executing requests on aPGSQL DB

thanks

Gilgam
Conseil, Webdesign & Formation sur Gilgam - Blog
contact - contact@gilgam.com

Re: Photos manager on PGSQL

From
Frank Bax
Date:
At 09:44 AM 7/11/06, Gilgam Webdesign et conseil wrote:
>a good photo manager running with PGSQL

Each persons idea of "good" will depend on the feature set is desired.
Did you try searching google with the subject of this message?

>and a cheat sheet of php functions for executing requests on aPGSQL DB

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php

Re: Photos manager on PGSQL

From
John DeSoi
Date:

http://gallery.menalto.com/

> and a cheat sheet of php functions for executing requests on aPGSQL DB

This is the best reference I'm aware of:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL