Wondering if anyone could help me

From
"Robert Landsmeer"

Hallo all,

Last week I posted a question on this list and I was wondering if any one has any idea’s about it.

My post can be found here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/2006-05/msg00045.php

If there is a better mailing list for my problem please feel free to tell me, so I can repost it there.

Otherwise some sort of workaround solution for me problem would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Re: Wondering if anyone could help me

Date:
"Robert Landsmeer" <r.landsmeer@wis.nl> writes:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/2006-05/msg00045.php

If you're using PG 8.1, get rid of that ugly and fragile messing with
the system catalogs, and use ALTER TABLE ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER instead.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Wondering if anyone could help me

From
"Robert Landsmeer"
Date:
Thanks for the reply, well that would be nice :) I'll try that when I
update a database to 8.1
I still have some databases that I can't update at this moment so if
anyone has a way I can fix it on a 8.0 database that would be nice :)

I agree it's an ugly and fragile thing messing with the system tables
but well I only did it because I had no clue how to do it without it.