Charting postgres schemas and table data into Kivio

From
Rob
Hi:

I have a need to grab all table data into a graphical chart in Kivio.
Right now I'm doing it manually as I run through the tables, but I'm in
hopes someone already has written something to do this.

Is there a way to export all postgres schemas and table info into an XML
formatted doc?

Re: Charting postgres schemas and table data into Kivio

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 01:25:14PM -0500, Rob wrote:
> Is there a way to export all postgres schemas and table info into an XML
> formatted doc?

Have you looked at postgresql_autodoc?

http://freshmeat.net/projects/postgresql_autodoc/

--