Install RPM Pre-req

From
Kevin Lippiatt
Date:
I'm trying to install PostgreSQL from the RPM for Fedora 4
I am getting an error: Package not found. Unlocatable package -
PostgreSQL.

I don't understand - I'm trying to install PostgreSQL but it seems to
require itself to already be installed??? Can anyone help.

Many Thanks

Kevin

Re: Install RPM Pre-req

From
stig erikson
Date:
Kevin Lippiatt wrote:
> I'm trying to install PostgreSQL from the RPM for Fedora 4
> I am getting an error: Package not found. Unlocatable package -
> PostgreSQL.
>
> I don't understand - I'm trying to install PostgreSQL but it seems to
> require itself to already be installed??? Can anyone help.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Kevin

can you post the command you ran, the files you have downloaded and all of the
output?