postgresql compile errors

From
Nigel Pegus

This is a resubmit of my prior question which was incorrectly stated.

I am attempting to install Postgresql on a linux machine I ran the ./config statement with options –enable -multibyte –enable-unicode –with-java , and after running the gmake command  there is a compile error . In the config log file there are references to errors with parameters missing. Any Ideas what may be causing this?

Nigel Pegus

Systems Unit Main Library

The University of The West Indies

Ph: 662-2002  Ext: 2263 / 3358

Attachment

Re: postgresql compile errors

From
Geoffrey
Date:
Nigel Pegus wrote:

> This is a resubmit of my prior question which was incorrectly stated.
>
> I am attempting to install Postgresql on a linux machine I ran the
> ./config statement with options -enable -multibyte -enable-unicode
> -with-java , and after running the gmake command  there is a compile
> error . In the config log file there are references to errors with
> parameters missing. Any Ideas what may be causing this?

You need to post the errors.

--
Until later, Geoffrey