Cannot Create tables - on Windows XP

From
ishaame@bluewin.ch
Date:
I have installed Postgresql 8 beta3 on my windows machine, and everytime
I issue a commond to create a table I get  this message "Error: syntax error
at or near "(" "  I get this message in both pgsql and pgAdminIII.

Could anyone out there help.

Thanks in advance

Ibrahim Shaame

Re: Cannot Create tables - on Windows XP

From
Michael Glaesemann
Date:
On Oct 27, 2004, at 3:46 PM, ishaame@bluewin.ch wrote:

> I have installed Postgresql 8 beta3 on my windows machine, and
> everytime
> I issue a commond to create a table I get  this message "Error: syntax
> error
> at or near "(" "  I get this message in both pgsql and pgAdminIII.
>
> Could anyone out there help.

I'm willing to help, but without seeing the actual command you're using
to try to create a table, it's really hard. Could you show a complete
example of what you're doing?

Michael
Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com