ECPG threads

From
Martin Atukunda
Date:
Hi,

any pointers on where I can find information on ECPG and how it functions in a multi threaded environment?

thanks

- Martin -

Re: ECPG threads

Date:
Martin Atukunda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any pointers on where I can find information on ECPG and how it functions in a multi threaded environment?

Sure, see interfaces/ecpg/test/test_thread.pgc.  You have to run
configure using --enable-thread-safety for ecpg to work.

Re: ECPG threads

From
Martin Atukunda
Date:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 07:06:27AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Martin Atukunda wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > any pointers on where I can find information on ECPG and how it functions in a multi threaded environment?
>
> Sure, see interfaces/ecpg/test/test_thread.pgc.  You have to run
> configure using --enable-thread-safety for ecpg to work.

thanx I'll look at it. My issue is that a program developed with ecpg during the 7.3 days fails when compiled against
the7.4 libraries. I'm hoping to track down the problem so that I can fix it.

- Martin -