Request for information about 3rd party support for PostgreSQL

From
"Mike Friedel"
Date:
I recognize that I can basicall rely upon the community for support for
PostgreSQL, but I am also wondering who I can contact in the San
Francisco area for additional support (maintenance) for the database as
we consider embarking down the road with PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

Mike

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and
reviewby someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended
onlyfor the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are
notifiedthat you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
thismessage is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: Request for information about 3rd party support for

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: Request for information about 3rd party support for

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:

I believe that both Elein (http://www.varlena.com?) and CommandPrompt