Installing plpgsql proc language

From
Juan F Diaz
Date:
I've been trying to install the plpgsql proc language but the following
error keeps showing:

[whatever:/wherever] createlang plpgsql dbo
ERROR:  Load of file /Library/PostgreSQL/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so
failed: no error message available

the plpgsql.so file exists on that location, i dont know what happen....

any help would be greatly appreciated (i run postgre under mac os x
10.2.6 client)

thanks!

Re: Installing plpgsql proc language

From
christoph.dellavalle@goetheanum.ch
Date:
did you check the permissions of plpgsql.so?

chris

>I've been trying to install the plpgsql proc language but the
>following
>error keeps showing:
>
>[whatever:/wherever] createlang plpgsql dbo
>ERROR:  Load of file /Library/PostgreSQL/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so
>failed: no error message available
>
>the plpgsql.so file exists on that location, i dont know what
>happen....

Re: Installing plpgsql proc language

From
Juan F Diaz
Date:
Yes i checked them, although i'm not sure how they should be i tried
setting different kinds of permissions (r/w/x)... but still the error
message appears...

JuanF