I´ve got problems when I try to use de psql

From
Alejandro Fuentes González
Date:
When I try to do a "select version();" or  a "select 4 + 4;" or even a "select * from anytable;" I only receive a SELECT as response, what do you thing I'm doing wrong??

Greetings
Alejandro Fuentes.

Re: I´ve got problems when I try to use de

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Alejandro,

> When I try to do a "select version();" or  a "select 4 + 4;" or even a
> "select * from anytable;" I only receive a SELECT as response, what do you
> thing I'm doing wrong??

You've probably set your PSQL to output its results to a file.   Try typing:
\o
to reset the response to the console.

--
Josh Berkus