Backup or installation problems of het PostgreSql database.

From
"Max Bernaert"

Hello,

I installed PostgreSql for Windows on my pc (Windows 2000 professional) via the installation program PgSql731wina1.

The installation program also installs cywin. The database is working as a service.

When I want to backup the database via pg_dump <databasename> > <filename>,

I get the message ‘Cannot find the cygz.dll ……’..

What did I wrong or is there other software that must be installed ?

Thanks for your time.

Max.