Admin tool for windows

From
"Gustavo Gouvea"
Date:
Hi,

Does anyone knows about an admin tool for windows?
I've been using phpPgsqlAdmin, but is there an admin tool like
"MS Sql Enterprise Menager"  for windows?

Thanks!

Re: Admin tool for windows

From
Jason Earl
Date:
"Gustavo Gouvea" <gustavo@iyda.com.br> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone knows about an admin tool for windows?
> I've been using phpPgsqlAdmin, but is there an admin tool like
> "MS Sql Enterprise Menager"  for windows?

I don't use it myself (I don't do Windows), but I have heard good
things about pgAdminII.

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=1

Re: Admin tool for windows

From
"Juliet May"
Date:
I have been using pgAdmin for about a year and really like it, except for a
few problems I am having right now.

Julie

Re: Admin tool for windows

From