Change the current database programatically

From
"guillermo schulman"
Date:
Is there any way to change the current database programatically?
We have a several databases structure, all of them postgreSQL db's and all
of them located at the same host.  I'm developing a function that must
retrieve data from different tables located at different databases. So, is
there anyway (at pl/pgsql level) to do that?

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/

Re: Change the current database programatically

From
greg@turnstep.com
Date: