Access boolean vs pg bool

From
Glenn
Date:
Anyone out there using access... Is there away to configure the odbc
driver to allow you to assign an access True/False (-1/0) boolean type
to a postgres boolean type (which i think is char(1))?
I already have numerous functions which return True/False and don't want
to have to use #IF POSTGRES #ELSE type stuff to use vba to cast my
results to 1/0 for postgres
Tia
glenn

--
Glenn <glenn@pip.com.au>

Re: Access boolean vs pg bool

From
"Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print"

Glenn wrote:
> Anyone out there using access... Is there away to configure the odbc
> driver to allow you to assign an access True/False (-1/0) boolean type
> to a postgres boolean type (which i think is char(1))?
> I already have numerous functions which return True/False and don't
> want to have to use #IF POSTGRES #ELSE type stuff to use vba to cast
> my results to 1/0 for postgres Tia
> glenn
>
> --
> Glenn <glenn@pip.com.au>

I must admit, I just made the booleans int2s, not sure if there is a better solution.
- Stuart