PostgreSQL and MS-Excel (ODBC)

From
ChristophSchmidt
Date:
Has anyone Experience with connections between Excel and ODBC-Postgresql

?
What is neccessary to install and bring it to run ?

cs

Re: PostgreSQL and MS-Excel (ODBC)

From
Designer
Date:
How does one get off of this mailing list?

James

ChristophSchmidt wrote:

> Has anyone Experience with connections between Excel and ODBC-Postgresql
>
> ?
> What is neccessary to install and bring it to run ?
>
> cs

Re: PostgreSQL and MS-Excel (ODBC)

From
"Mark G. Franz"
Date:
LOL... you have to die or kill your ISP.

But really, if you send an email to the postmaster with the subject remove,
this should do the trick.  But do your homework.