How to install postgres 7.1 on SuSE 7.1

From
Thorsten Mauch
Date:
Hi all
I want to install postgres 7.1 an SuSE 7.1.
I don't found packages for SuSE. I tried to
install the one for Redhad 7.1 but i failed, because
the pathes are different.
Are there somewhere packages for suse ?
or does i have to build up postges from the source ?

Thanks Thorsten

Re: How to install postgres 7.1 on SuSE 7.1

From
Shay Moreno
Date:
> or does i have to build up postges from the source ?

    Can you wait until PostgreSQL is built for SuSe?

--
  _
 / \       Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra        +55 (11) 3040 8913

Re: How to install postgres 7.1 on SuSE 7.1

From
Thorsten Mauch
Date:
Hi
Thanx for the answers. Meanwhile i build it up from
the source. It wasn't so difficult :)