Opening for Postgres DBA in Mumbai

From
"Rajneesh"
Date:
Dear Friends,

We are looking for Postgres DBA having 5+ IT Exp. The Position is based in Mumbai and the Job Title is Sr DBA/Team Lead DBA (based on Exp).

Interested candidates please send there updated cv to rajneesh@netcore.co.in

For Company Details please go thru www.netcore.co.in

Thanks, Rajneesh
66628141

sms START NETCORE to 575758 to get updates on Netcore's enterprise
products and services

sms START MYTODAY to 09845398453 for more information on our mobile
consumer services or go to http://www.mytodaysms.com

Re: Opening for Postgres DBA in Mumbai

From
"Medi Montaseri"
Date:
Where is Mumbai ? Is that in Hawaii ?

Cheers

We are looking for Postgres DBA having 5+ IT Exp. The Position is based in Mumbai and the Job Title is Sr DBA/Team Lead DBA (based on Exp).

Interested candidates please send there updated cv to rajneesh@netcore.co.in

For Company Details please go thru www.netcore.co.in

Thanks, Rajneesh
66628141

sms START NETCORE to 575758 to get updates on Netcore's enterprise
products and services

sms START MYTODAY to 09845398453 for more information on our mobile
consumer services or go to http://www.mytodaysms.com

Re: Opening for Postgres DBA in Mumbai

From
Martin Marques
Date:
 From the .in I suggested India. This link confirms it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai

Medi Montaseri escribió:
> Where is Mumbai ? Is that in Hawaii ?
>
> Cheers
>
> On Jan 14, 2008 5:52 AM, Rajneesh <rajneesh@netcore.co.in
> <mailto:rajneesh@netcore.co.in>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Friends,
>
>     We are looking for Postgres DBA having 5+ IT Exp. The Position is
>     based in Mumbai and the Job Title is Sr DBA/Team Lead DBA (based on
>     Exp).
>
>     Interested candidates please send there updated cv to
>     rajneesh@netcore.co.in <mailto:rajneesh@netcore.co.in>
>
>     For Company Details please go thru www.netcore.co.in
>     <http://www.netcore.co.in>
>

>     Thanks, Rajneesh
>     66628141
>
>     ===================================================================
>
>     sms START NETCORE to 575758 to get updates on Netcore's enterprise
>     products and services
>
>     sms START MYTODAY to 09845398453 for more information on our mobile
>     consumer services or go to http://www.mytodaysms.com
>
>     ===================================================================

General Listserv Rules

From
Wilfried Schobeiri
Date:
Please keep irrelevant discussion off of the listserv. The Reply-All
button is evil.

Also, always use google before asking questions.

Cheers

On Jan 16, 2008, at 13:34 , Martin Marques wrote:

> From the .in I suggested India. This link confirms it:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai
>

> Medi Montaseri escribió:
>> Where is Mumbai ? Is that in Hawaii ?
>> Cheers
>> On Jan 14, 2008 5:52 AM, Rajneesh <rajneesh@netcore.co.in <mailto:rajneesh@netcore.co.in
>>    Dear Friends,
>>         We are looking for Postgres DBA having 5+ IT Exp. The
>> Position is
>>    based in Mumbai and the Job Title is Sr DBA/Team Lead DBA (based
>> on
>>    Exp).
>>         Interested candidates please send there updated cv to
>>    rajneesh@netcore.co.in <mailto:rajneesh@netcore.co.in>
>>         For Company Details please go thru www.netcore.co.in
>>    <http://www.netcore.co.in>
>>              Thanks, Rajneesh
>>    66628141

>>    sms START NETCORE to 575758 to get updates on Netcore's enterprise
>>    products and services
>>    sms START MYTODAY to 09845398453 for more information on our
>> mobile
>>    consumer services or go to http://www.mytodaysms.com

Re: Opening for Postgres DBA in Mumbai

From