Full Time or P/T Contract Positions Available:

From
sonia@certfirst.com
Date:
SaiFirst Corporation world HQ's are located at Oak Brook, Illinois, USA. Full time candidate(s) will be working
primarilyout of the Oak Brook office but must be available to travel to other locations as required.<br /><br />Full
timetraining positions will require the candidates for conducting technical training classes, conducting technical
workshopsand seminars and developing course programs and writing course-ware if required. Requirements include:
experiencewith technical training in a corporate environment and professional maturity.<br /><br />Immediate
requirementsinclude PostGreSQL consultants and Trainers for full time and as well as part time contractors to work at
ourOak Brook, IL headquarters and as well as at many different states nationwide.<br /><br />Selected candidates will
playan integral role in providing Database consulting and support services and as well as be able to provide training
databaseconsulting & training experience.<br />* Must possess a solid grounding in Relational Database Theory.<br
/>*Three plus years experience with one or more RDBMS and at least one year working with PostGreSQL * Two or more years
experienceworking in at least one Unix like environment (Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD)<br />* Excellent verbal and written
idealcandidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, excellent communication and listening skills and the
theintended recipient(s) and may contain in formation that is privileged, confidential, and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorizedreview, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
informationby persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,

Re: Full Time or P/T Contract Positions Available:

From
"Sibte Abbas"
Date:
Do you have CORP-CORP positions available in the New York/New Jersey area?

thanks

SaiFirst Corporation world HQ's are located at Oak Brook, Illinois, USA. Full time candidate(s) will be working primarily out of the Oak Brook office but must be available to travel to other locations as required.

Full time training positions will require the candidates for conducting technical training classes, conducting technical workshops and seminars and developing course programs and writing course-ware if required. Requirements include: experience with technical training in a corporate environment and professional maturity.

Immediate requirements include PostGreSQL consultants and Trainers for full time and as well as part time contractors to work at our Oak Brook, IL headquarters and as well as at many different states nationwide.

Selected candidates will play an integral role in providing Database consulting and support services and as well as be able to provide training solutions to our clients nation-wide.

Requirements:
* Minimum of 3-4 years of open source database consulting & training experience.
* Must possess a solid grounding in Relational Database Theory.
* Three plus years experience with one or more RDBMS and at least one year working with PostGreSQL * Two or more years experience working in at least one Unix like environment (Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
* Experience using PostGreSQL in a development/production environment.

The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, excellent communication and listening skills and the ability to work independently.

Compensation: Based on Experience

Sincerely,

Sonia
2215 York Road, Suite 108
Oak Brook, IL- 60523
630.684.0355 P
630.684.0344 F
www.certfirst.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain in formation that is privileged, confidential, and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document

Senior Sales Engineer/Technical Evangelist - Greenplum Chicago

From
Chetta Crowley

Selected by Red Herring, Gartner, O'Reilly Media and LinuxWorld as one of the hottest technology startups, Greenplum is revolutionizing the database world and how companies manage data. Our shared nothing massively paralleled super warehousing and business intelligence products leverage and synergize open source software and commodity hardware. We are experiencing rapid growth in sales, partnerships and a strong following in the open source community.

We are looking for a database, BI and DW powerhouse to be a technical evangelist/Sales Engineer for our central territory.  We are looking for someone who is comfortable liaising with the chief database fellows, luminaries and CIOs of multi billion dollar corporations to evangelize Greenplum's revolutionary technology. Leading the Proof of Concept process will be fun in this role as you will see unprecedented performance, scalability and ease of use ever to be seen in this industry - not to mention the surprised looks from customers and competitors.

In the short period of time our product has been on the market we have carved out a strong presence as the data warehouse and business intelligence technology of choice for Wall Street, Telco, Pharma and Web 2.0 companies.  Our customers are using Greenplum for 400 terabyte to a pedabyte size deployments, and are winning innovation awards for their Greenplum solutions.

If you want to learn more about this position please feel free to email me directly at chetta@greenplum.com.

Senior Sales Engineer/Technical Evangelist for Greenplum New York

From
Chetta Crowley

Selected by Red Herring, Gartner, O'Reilly Media and LinuxWorld as one of the hottest technology startups, Greenplum is revolutionizing the database world and how companies manage data. Our shared nothing massively paralleled super warehousing and business intelligence products leverage and synergize open source software and commodity hardware. We are experiencing rapid growth in sales, partnerships and a strong following in the open source community.

We are looking for a database, BI and DW powerhouse to be a technical evangelist/Sales Engineer for our North East territory.  We are looking for someone who is comfortable liaising with the chief database fellows, luminaries and CIOs of multi billion dollar corporations to evangelize Greenplum's revolutionary technology. Leading the Proof of Concept process will be fun in this role as you will see unprecedented performance, scalability and ease of use ever to be seen in this industry - not to mention the surprised looks from customers and competitors.

In the short period of time our product has been on the market we have carved out a strong presence as the data warehouse and business intelligence technology of choice for Wall Street, Telco, Pharma and Web 2.0 companies.  Our customers are using Greenplum for 400 terabyte to a pedabyte size deployments, and are winning innovation awards for their Greenplum solutions.

If you want to learn more about this position please feel free to email me directly at chetta@greenplum.com.

Senior Sales Engineer/Technical Evangelist - Greenplum Washington