Some link errors on jdbc.postgresql.org

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
Hi all,

Not sure if this site is deprecated or not... But while browsing
jdbc.postgresql.org, I noticed a couple of link errors:
- 9.0 documentation points to nothing =>
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/90/index.html referenced on
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/docs.html
- When clicking on postgresql-jdbc-90-doc.tar.gz, the 8.4 driver is downloaded.

Michael

Re: Some link errors on jdbc.postgresql.org

From
dmp
Date:
Hello,

I'm rebuilding the website and will review this discrepancy when the
new site is completed. That though may not be for a another couple of
weeks because of my limited time.

Thank you for the information.

danap.