REL9_2_DEVEL

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
I've created a branch for REL9_2_DEVL

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

Re: REL9_2_DEVEL

From
Kris Jurka
Date:
On 6/4/2012 6:00 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I've created a branch for REL9_2_DEVL

I'm not sure what that's supposed to indicate.  Typically a branch is
created for stable branch maintenance releases while development
continues in master.  So the branch should be named REL9_2_STABLE for
consistency unless you are doing something else here.

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/branches

Kris Jurka

Re: REL9_2_DEVEL

From