PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented

From
Dilip.Sarmah@sybase.com
Date:
Hi,

We are using postgress JDBC 4 driver in one of our project. We have noticed that some of the APIs are not yet implemented in JDBC4 driver yet. Does any one know the list of the APIs that are not yet implemented in the driver? This information will help us to find out how much afford we need to put it in to make it JDBC 4 compliant.

Thanks,
Dilip

Re: PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
Easiest way to find out is to look at the source.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM,  <Dilip.Sarmah@sybase.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using postgress JDBC 4 driver in one of our project. We have noticed
> that some of the APIs are not yet implemented in JDBC4 driver yet. Does any
> one know the list of the APIs that are not yet implemented in the driver?
> This information will help us to find out how much afford we need to put it
> in to make it JDBC 4 compliant.
>
> Thanks,
> Dilip

Re: PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented

From
"MauMau"
Date:
Hello, Dilip,

Please look at the attached mail I posted here last year. I hope this will
help you.

Regards
MauMau

Attachment

Date:
Hello, Dilip,

Please look at the attached mail I posted here last year. I hope this will
help you.

Regards
MauMau

Attachment

Re: PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented

From
Dilip.Sarmah@sybase.com
Date:
Thanks MauMau. It is very helpful.